• Corrosion resistant long life nylon coated blade
• Bi-material case for improved grip
• Blade width: 25mm
• Positive blade lock for accurate measurements
• Belt clip
• 3 rivet hook, reduces risk of breakage - 40% stronger than a 2 rivet hook construction
• True zero hook - compensates accurately for internal and external measurements
The Stanley hand tape has proven to be one of the best choices for the professional in the field, if accuracy and durability counts. A quality product such as this will outlive and out perform a cheap hand tape every time.
It has been redesigned as the Tylon
This 8m tape is a real breakthrough, roughly the same size as the old 5m, so it fits comfortably in the hand now, with a rubberised ridged grip on the base, which fits the fingers and gives a good grip, the lock has been redesigned too, with a more robust feel and shape. It was worth it before... now its essential!
[Personally we would rather buy a new Stanley hand tape every 3 years than a cheap imitation every month…We prefer the 8m tape as it allows measurements over a 5m square...PAST HORIZONS’ TEAM]
Past Horizons - The trusted supplier of Archaeology Trowels - Archaeology Equipment - Archaeology Tools